Payment and Postage
1) Orders will not be sent until payment is received in full. We do not offer credit terms so please do not ask us to.
2) Payment is accepted by credit and debit cards processed securely via Paypal (please note you do not need a paypal account to do this), or directly from your Paypal account.
We also offer the options of cheque or postal order payment if you are in the UK.
If you wish to pay by any other method please contact us before ordering to ensure this is possible.
3) All item prices are exclusive of carriage.
4) Postage costs are worked out on the complete order by weight, and added to your total via checkout taking into account where your order is to be posted.
5) Item weights are all approximate and used for postal cost estimates only. Some items may be too thick once wrapped to qualify for the cheapest postal rate due to the change in Royal mail pricing on UK items, these will have a higher weight stated than their actual weight to allow correct postal cost estimation. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact me for more information.
6) A handling charge of 25p is added to each total order to help cover packaging costs.
7) On receipt of your payment you will be sent an order confirmation by e-mail. Next your item will be carefully packed and shipped out to you on the next available posting slot. Currently posting is done on Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons, though this may change if we experience increased demand.
8) If you require an item to be posted sooner than the aforementioned posting times, please e-mail us before paying for your order to ensure that this will be possible.
9)UK postage quoted is for 1st Class or standard parcel post if your item is heavy, and overseas postage quoted is for airmail.
You may also have the choice of a recorded/signed for service which is good for when purchasing a more expensive item to give you peace of mind.
Goods, Services and Returns
a) We will always endeavour to describe the items we sell with the utmost care. Due to the nature of our business items are not always new, they may be pre-loved or be made up of pre-loved parts, if this is the case we will always clearly state this in the item description.
b) We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so please feel free to e-mail us if you have any questions about a product prior to purchase.
c) If you have any problems with a purchase please contact us. We treat our customers as we would like to be treated, and want you to return in the future, therefore we will do our utmost to sort out any problems to your satisfaction.
d) If any item is found to be broken upon arrival you should contact us via e-mail immediately, and they will be replaced or refunded provided they are returned to us within 7 working days.
e) Under the distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receiving it, if you decide to do this however you must return the item / items to us at your own expense, in an unopened and saleable condition, before a refund will be given.
Please contact us before returning an item so we know a return is on its way, and use a trackable method when returning as we can not be held responsible for returns lost in the postal system.
In order to help keep our P&P costs down, we often use a mix of new and recycled packaging to prepare your order for its journey to you. Please note this does not cut down the safety or protection of your items in anyway, and we hope you agree with us that this does a little towards helping the environment as well.